When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the wellbeing of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. And that's just the beginning of your adventures. Suddenly, you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
More about Bee Simulator
The world of Bee Simulator is a pleasant, family-friendly one, containing lots of educational information about bees and a saccharine voice acting style that's pretty squarely aimed at young gamers. There's a semi-open world aspect that allows you to explore freely, along with specific story missions as you venture out to collect pollen—you can use 'bee vision' to find the good stuff that gives you speed boosts—and meet your neighbors. Since your hive is located in a Central Park type area there's all all sorts of wildlife, domestic dogs, and of course people to hover around and interact with (sting on the head).The difficulty wavers quite a bit—playing on easy mode, I did indeed find the first series of quests very easy but I'm now dealing with a race against another bee that's extremely tricky, requiring you to speed through rings, collect power-ups, avoid de-buffs and obstacles like spider webs, drafts, and swarms of flies. I've failed it about four times now. Plus, the bee I'm chasing cheats by not flying through all the rings.
• A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
• A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
• Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
• Lack of violence – it's a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
How to download and install Bee Simulator on your mobile?
- Download Bee Simulator.apk file by clicking the download button below.
- If you are downloading the file from PC then, connect your device to the computer.
- Copy Bee Simulator.apk file to your phone/tablet.
- Open the file, You will get a pop up box saying "For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources"
- Click on settings.
- Allow installation for Bee Simulator.
- It will take few minutes to install.
- You will see Bee Simulator icon on your phone.
- Open the game, It will download obb and data files and game will start after downloading.